We have eradicated Measles and Rubella – but at what cost?
Can you trust the medical establishment? I #LostTrust. There is a significant increase in the following illnesses and no research explains what causes the increase:
- Childhood Leukemia (Blood Cancer) – rates up 35% WebNed Childhood Cancer Rates Are Rising. Why?
- Autism rates up 1000% WebMD Special Report: Autism – Searching for Answers
- Decline in sperm count 50% CNN: Sperm Counts of Western Men Plummeting
- Childhood Obesity up 300% CNN: Childhood obesity is getting worse
- ADHD rates up 75% Child Trends – ADHD Psychology Today – Why the Increase in ADHD?
- Child Allergies up 500% CNBC: Allergies are on the rise, Food allergy: Past, present and future
Correlation does not equal causation, but it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively and gesture furtively while mouthing “look over there”. (quote from XKCD)
Your child – your risk – do your own research!
3,000 new cases each year
In 2016, nearly one-third (31.2 percent) of children ages 10-17 were either overweight or obese,
2016 – 73.6M